Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trusting Him for beauty...

The last year has been a really rough one for me. It seems that through the building of my character there comes a lot of pain, fear, sorrow , and dissapointment. I know that might sound odd, but God is showing me that NOTHING is out of my strength, but all His. I thought I was doing thing's out of His but it was mostly out of my own. He is also showing me that despite what I thought was best for our family and what I wanted, while it wasn't wrong, it might not line up with His plans.There are some things that I'm really struggling to let go of, and it's not even that God has said "No" to these things he's just said "wait and trust, and I will do what's best for you".
This is the hardest part for me. Waiting. Trusting. In my head I keep going "well what if" or
"but it makes me so sad to let go". His Grace. His Grace. His Grace. That is the only way I will ever make it through this. I want so badly to know the future and to have security in my life and in the desires of my heart. Unfortunately on this earth, I can never have these thing's 100%. But I hold tightly to the fact that I have Heaven and an Awesome, Awesome Father waiting for me.
There are two verses that have helped me through this all.

Jeremiah 29:11:
11For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
Amplified Bible
Deuteronomy 31:8
8It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will [march] with you; He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; [let there be no cowardice or flinching, but] fear not, neither become broken [in spirit--depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm].

This song I've also posted helps me so much. " I give it all to you God, trusting that you'll make something beautiful out of me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCiOL7PIi0o&feature=colike

No comments:

Post a Comment