Thursday, May 17, 2012

What would've been?

May 26 is my dad's birthday, he will be 52 this year! I love my dad... But this year May 26 holds more for me, this would've been my due date for our fourth child. I lost her very early. But I can't help but wonder what would've been... She would've come early before May 26, my kids never make it till their due dates. She would've been a girl, something inside just tells me that. She would've been big and healthy. She would've had lots of dark curly hair and big brown eyes just like her brothers. She would've been the sweetest baby ever. Donte would've been thrilled to have a baby sister. Amon would've loved her like she was his child. Judah would've been jealous,lol, but cuddled her so much. Desmon would've been beside himself, and overwhelmed with love and the need to protect her. I would've been, there are no words to describe it. All of these would haves let me tell you what she is. She is a princess in heaven. She is loved deeply, by those gone before us, and by those of us waiting to meet her. She is in the arms of Jesus,Grandma Runyon and Grandma Naomi. Her name is Ella Louise... I love and miss you Ella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment