Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Not Made for this World

There are days when I find myself so weary. I long so, so badly for ...
I can't put my finger on it.
I long for something I cannot reach, not from here.
I long for a connection that is supernatural.
I long for someone to truly see my soul.
I long to be loved perfectly.
I long
Oh how I long...
For HOME.
"Home?" you say,
"What do I mean?" you ask,
This is not my home!
I do not belong here!
I was not created for this place!
I was not created to experience sickness, sorrow, pain, dissapointment, rejection, war, poverty, loss, seperation or hate. I was NOT created to experience the many, many downfalls of this earth, I was not created to live and grow and flourish in a place were evil rules.
No I was created for something much greater. I was created to bask in the Glory of an almighty God. I was created to shine with the same glory. I was created to be loved perfectly. I was created to love others perfectly. I was created to be accepted. I was created to be perfect. I was. So were you.
I was created to rest in the strong arms of my awesome Father. I was created to praise and love Him with all my heart, soul, strength and all my mind. He loves me like this. And you.
No you see I was created for something much greater than this earth. So much greater. And someday I will be Home. And I will be in Perfect Love and Peace at all times.
Oh how I long for that day, how I long to be home with my Daddy.

2 Corinthians 5:8
" We are confident, I say, to be away from the body and at home with the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment